Here are ways to stone Your advertising with Facebook Live:
- Create a Facebook Video Profile Pic. You know how in Harry Potter the images move? Imagine shooting a Facebook profile pic of you Waving to readers. Mind blowing cool!
- Produce a debut for new members of your personal Facebook Group. Give a warm welcome to group members.
- Give Facebook Live video hints . Kick teasers for your blog posts by recording a brief video tip sharing what it is about and why readers will care.
- Share a fast Facebook Live video at events you are attending. Prove yourself as a go-getter by discussing the events you travel too and the VIP people you meet.
- Record a Facebook Live video when you attend or provide networking events. This is an wonderful way to say thanks to new people you meet by providing them public kudos and vulnerability to your list. Frequently this ends up in new referrals from them since it is an implied recommendation. Plus, it provides you visibility to Their social media list also once you tag them.
- Take a Facebook Live testimonial for consultants/services you have used and love and discuss social networking. Post the video on the timeline’s of coaches, or records a live testimonial on business pages you prefer. It is great exposure for you and your company and shows you as a generous person.
- Reveal FaceAccess password hacker behind the scenes perspectives that reveal what goes on within your enterprise. It might be you setting up a space for a workshop you are teaching.
- Answer your audience’s most significant questions. There are questions you are asked all of the time about how to do things on your industry. Share the responses in a Facebook Live post.
- Flash a live shot of you holding your new publication, product, or supplying . When your fans see your enthusiasm and excitement, they will want to take a look!
- Rant! We would like to hear your take on the current news and your view about what that actually means to us!
Hope that gets you Pumped up about new ways to use Facebook Live into your company. Have fun! It is a fantastic way to begin with video marketing.